Instructions to Authors for Paper Presentation at the 108th Session of Indian Science Congress to be held from 3-7 January, 2022 at Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune.
- All papers to be submitted for presentation at the 108th Science Congress must be sent to the Concerned Sectional
Presidents. Each paper must be accompanied by three copies of abstracts (within 100 words, without any sketches, tables,
etc.) and a copy of the full paper and CD (Typed in MS Word). The name of the Section where the paper is to be presented
should be indicated. The model format for abstract along with addresses of Sectional Presidents are given below.
- Each author is entitled to submit only two papers.
- All authors must be members of ISCA. Corresponding author must give a declaration that authors/co-authors are
members of ISCA or will become members of ISCA before the Session.
- Papers should reach on or before September 15, 2021. The abstracts of these papers, if approved, will be printed in Part
II of the Proceedings of the 108th Science Congress. Papers (along with abstracts) received after September 15, 2021
will not be considered.
- Contributed papers would be presented primarily by way of posters. Authors of the accepted papers will be advised by the
concerned Sectional Presidents about preparation of posters. Size of each poster should be 1 meter x 1 meter and should
be neatly prepared which can be read from a distance of 3 feet.
Model Format for Abstract